8/29/2007

About me

my name is aang aditya saputra. born in Jogjakarta february 22nd 1988.
I interested about design, especially in web design or re-design since I was in high school,
started with make my own blog on wordpress and other platform.

now I study at ADVY (Akademi Desain Visi Yogyakarta) in visual communication design.
there I know what is design, and everything about it.

this blog is a place where I will put my artworks, my journals, and everything about me, my everyday life, my family, and others.
now, I just look for some freelance work.

few months ago I was worked in one of silver jewelry in Yogyakarta as a web interface designer, but only couple of months because I want to turn back to my study.
if you have any questions, sugestions, or comments, just give a words in this web, or you can contact me at this address :

phone : +62274 4435565
e-mail : aditsaputra@gmail.com
web : http://aditsaputra.info.tm

No comments: